Creative Maker Movement Live March 2024
“Made in America” Edition
It’s time for our 3rd semi-annual
CMM Live Conference!
Come create live with us!
Why You Can’t Miss this Conference!
Here’s what our 3rd semi-annual sign makers retreat offers:
*Hands-On themed projects: Create unique pieces with a creative and patriotic twist.
Inspirational tutorials: Master styles, techniques and what’s trending now!
Community Creativity: Connect with fellow creatives and celebrate all things painting!
Local Exploration: Enjoy Cole Camp’s small town America charm, complete with special promotions from local businesses just for you.
Let’s create the American dream together in the heart of Missouri!
What You’ll Get During Your creative getaway:
- 3 Days of Creativity and Bliss: Full immersion in sign making, creativity, painting and friends!
- Trendy Projects: Engage in a variety of hands on tutorials and activities.
- Swag Bag: Packed with painting goodies, supplies, and a few treats we are keeping secret, but that you are going to LOVE!
- Food: Enjoy lunch with us daily and a special dinner on the final night.
- All supplies: All of your supplies are included: brushes, paint, wood… We’ve got it all for you as well as all the extras.
- Surprises and more: We can’t spill all the beans…but there are a TON of surprises waiting for you at CMM Live!
- A community of creative new best friends: We aren’t kidding when we say that new friends are waiting for you at CMM Live. Feel the love and support of a community of like-minded people and make friendships that will last a lifetime.
Join us for a Star-Spangled Creative Experience!
VIP Information (Optional)
The VIP ticket option is for those who want a lot of something extra at their CMM Live event. Here are the extra perks for our VIP ticketholders:
- Best seats: Get prime seats for every tutorial. This is your front row seat for the entire conference!
- First in line: No waiting in line for our VIPs. Whether it’s first in line for lunch, or first in line for our hush hush surprises, VIPs go first.
- Exclusive dinner with Ashley: Get some one on one time with Ashley as she takes the VIPs out to dinner and lets you pick her brain on any topic you want.
- Upgraded swag bags: Everyone gets an amazing swag bag, but the VIPs get more stuff. A lot more stuff. Their bags will be bursting with goodies.
- Exclusive supplies: Every person will have access to a caddy and embellishments. But VIPs will have some extra special VIP only additions to add to their creations.
- Personalized Attention: A VIP treatment where you actually get personal attention from Ashley and her staff. We want your experience to be more than red carpet level. You are our stars.
There are limited spots for this VIP experience and they are first come first served.
In Person TICKET (limited number)
VIP EXPERIENCE (Only a Few Left)
Virtual Only Ticket
We can’t wait to see you at CMM Live!
You are going to LOVE it! But don’t take it from us.
Hear what some of our past attendees think.
It was my first retreat I ever went on. I really enjoyed it!! Loved seeing each and everyone of you!!!
Thank you CMM crew for a great 3 days. I am worn out but excited to get home and get some things created!
Thank you SO MUCH Ashley and crew for putting on another amazing conference. It was just as spectacular as the first, but with even more SPARKLE! I can’t wait to see you all again in March!! Shout out to my amazing roommates too! They’re true gems and I’m so happy to be friends with them, thanks to CMM!!
Love you all so much! My cup has been refilled, and now runneth over.
I love it all. It was the first time I had ever attended this type of event and it was the best thing ever! I cant wait for the next one! I am so thankful for Ashely and her entire team! This was so well done. I loved it!
What a wonderful 3 days at CMM Live!!
I had the best time this weekend. It was just what I needed.
Thank you Ashley and your amazing crew for the wonderful experiences.
They did a fantabulous job cooking for us! Bless you, Mama Donna! Ashley, one of the VERY precious features I LOVED about the conference was the participation and support of your family! Loved meeting and getting to know them all ~ They are awesome! You are BLESSED
Thank you. I felt like this event was everything I had dreamed of and so much more. Thank you!
So much inspiration! Thanks to the CMM Team! Thank you all so much!
I love the projects. The event was excellent. It was well organized. It was great meeting the CMM staff and moms!
In my opinion, there is nothing that needs improved!! I loved the whole experience.
I Love it ALL! More than I imagined it to be!!
Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
What airport will I fly into?
The event is in Cole Camp, Missouri. So you can fly into the nearest airport, which is Kansas City (MCI) Airport, or you can drive. Cole Camp is a good 2 hours from Kansas City, so if you fly in you may want to rent a car or arrange transportation from the airport to Cole Camp. Transportation is not included in the cost of your ticket. But we will allow people (in the group) to coordinate with each other on ride-sharing or renting cars together.
Where should I stay?
There are AirB&B options available near Cole Camp or Sedalia which is a short drive away. There are also hotels in Sedalia. Once you purchase your ticket, you will be added to a group of attendees, and many are coordinating where they are staying and sharing rides. Many of our attendees find ways to stay together and some even have crafting parties in their downtime.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the expense of the event, we do not offer refunds. If your plans change and you cannot attend, you will get access to the virtual items and replays. And your swag bag will be shipped to you. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you find you are unable to attend in order to make sure we have your correct shipping address on file.
What meals are included?
Stay tuned for more information. But typically we offer lunch to our attendees each day and have one dinner on the last night that we provide as well. There will be some meals on your own and we will provide some places locally that have AMAZING food options for you.
What do I bring?
Just bring yourself and anything you’d normally take on a trip. You don’t need any supplies. All supplies will be provided. Be prepared to be treated like a painting queen for 3 days!